All of our offices are open and fully functioning.
We are working hard to establish a safe and controlled environment for all the patients that walk through our doors. Note, that if you cannot make it into the office for whatever reason, or feel more comfortable at-home, Telehealth calls and video chats will be available as well.
All of us at New York Injury Associates are committed to your clients’ health. We’ve implemented the following to ensure each patient we see is receiving the best possible care in a safe and controlled environment:
- Our office staff will be checking the temperatures of every person before receiving treatment.
- Treatment is given using an N95 mask and gloves to further protect any cross-contamination.
- We also require all patients entering our facilities to wear facial coverage and have gloves, which we have available upon request.
- Elevated cleanliness protocols have been implemented to ensure all surfaces have been sanitized to the highest standard.
- This includes disinfecting all contact areas including treatment tables, equipment, door handles, bathroom contact points, and more after every encounter.
- Hand sanitizer will be available throughout the office.
- There will be spacing between appointments, which will create little to no wait time for patients coming in, which will help us enforce social distancing.
- To further enforce social distancing between patients and our office staff, we have set up glass partitions at reception.
*If your client has any additional needs or requirements, we are happy to accommodate them!
During this time of social distancing, we want to make sure your clients and the rest of the community are receiving the best medical care possible while following COVID-19 mandated guidelines. For any additional questions, feel free to contact us online or via phone. To get in touch with us, call us at 619-NOFAULT or fill out the contact form on our website!
Your Client’s Health Is Our Top Priority.