New York Injury Associates offers evaluation and treatment such as orthopedic, neurological, and chiropractic care and pain management, physical therapy.
And many other specialties. As a multi-disciplinary group of No-Fault doctors in Huntington, New York, Injury Associates are focused on providing the best medical assistants to patients and assist in legal cases whenever possible.
- With 14 locations spread out from Queens to Long Island, New York Injury Associates has a team of No-Fault doctors focussed on eight different medical specialties.
- Helping patients get back to full strength is one of New York Injury Associates’ primary goals. They offer both same-day and advanced scheduled appointments.
- New York Injury Associates has a dedicated and experienced staff who cherish the importance of delivering on all legal requests promptly.
- Their team of No-Fault doctors provides an understanding and compliance to avoid any potential negligence on the Patient while also avoiding any possibility of legal action.
- When contacting New York Injury Associates, they will ask you a few questions, such as the location of where the injury occurred and how it happened.
- Once all necessary information is needed is gathered their will direct you to the office’s location that is of most benefit to you
- Those suffering from a No-Fault injury should not hesitate to contact New York Injury Associates and their team of No-Fault Doctors in Huntington. They specialize in medical issues of this manner of nature.
Patients should be aware of the following:
- New York Injury Associates have several practices with an experienced team of No-Fault Doctors in Huntington who will assist the Patient to the best of their ability.
- At New York Injury Associates, the professionalism and dedication of their group No-Fault Doctors in Huntington will assist in finding the Patient a practitioner best equipped in fulfilling the patient’s medical needs through their skillful and multi-disciplinary methods.
- Any legal and medical documentation is carefully monitored by their trusted team of No-Fault Doctors in Huntington, who will address any concerns regarding the patient well being and no-fault requirements
What the Patient should expect:
- Patients who have already received medical care will receive a full assessment to confirm or overrule the previous diagnosis of the client.
- X-rays and other imaging tests do not provide a complete understanding of the issue at hand; hence a full assessment is in order.
- The professional No-Fault Doctors in Huntington medical experts at New York Injury Associates offer a second opinion, one of the essential tools in the medical community.
- Same-day appointments can be provided in most cases. Still, the team at New York Injury Associates can work around a patient’s schedule to whatever best suits them, and questions regarding the patient’s health will be asked before committing to the case at hand.
Benefits the Patient may receive:
- By Accepting No-Fault Patient, the client saves money at a time when it is needed most.
- Employees and staff members of New York Injury Associates and the No-Fault Doctors in Huntington are aware they must deliver when entrusted with a case.
- All medical information is filed and accounted for everything from diagnostic files to IME reports.
- Once all files are organized, the client’s information is then sent back to them in a simplified and easy-to-read report informing the Patient of their case-building process.
If you’d like to contact New York Injury Associates, please visit our appointments page by clicking here.